Sunday, November 8, 2015

Extra Life 2015 Was a Success!


This is it! This is the entirety of my Extra Life 2015 stream in 9 parts! I had a ton of fun doing this, and I'm proud to say that we surpassed our goal of $100 dollars. We ended with $130, which is crazy. If you read this, and still want to donate Extra Life accepts donations a bit after the date. Our team can be found at www.extra-life.org/participant/drac96

I just want to thank everyone who stopped by to keep us company, and everyone who made a donation to a good cause. Watching this back a bit there were audio issues, especially in the Rivals of Aether segment. That one was totally my fault, because I didn't turn down the PC audio like I should have. Other than that sometimes it's hard to hear us talk when a game is being played. The game audio was a little bit too loud, but it's also hard to pick up audio from multiple people, so I did the best I could.

Excuses aside, I hope you enjoy the videos above. If I had to say, part 3 is the absolute best part! We play Ultimate Muscle: Legends Vs. New Generation, and it is an absolute blast. We make custom characters based on the people who donated! Zucchini Zach, and Tusslin' Tiff are so good. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

Thank you all again. I've come a long way in the past year, and I hope to expand in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment