Thursday, February 26, 2015

General Update

I'm trying to create a Game Time With Manny brand, but I feel like I'm all over the place. Over the past few weeks I've tried to consolidate quite a bit. I now have a Game Time With Manny Google+ page, which is linked to my YouTube channel. I'm going to try and post everything I do there. 

On the Twitch front I've been streaming a lot lately too. I play a whole lot of Inazuma Eleven on my channel, and play fighting games with my friends every Thursday. I'll be doing mostly Inazuma Eleven until the end of March. Every stream is uploaded to YouTube after the fact for archiving purposes.

I've been tweeting a lot lately as well. I used to think Twitter was stupid, but it's actually very helpful for getting the word out. I tweet whenever I go live, which means that I don't clog up the blog with one sentence posts. Twitter is definitely a great tool that I need to utilize more often.

I don't know, I just wanted to type up a quick thing about what I've been doing lately. Definitely follow the Google+ page to see everything I have going on, and if you want to see me live stream following me on Twitter and/or Twitch would be your best options for that.

I'll be back in a few days with the February edition of game time.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment