Tuesday, January 27, 2015

All the Streams

In case you were not aware I have been streaming much more frequently these past few weeks. This past Saturday started the real stream extravaganza, and there's a good reason for that.

I've been saying for months that I was going to get a capture card for my European 3DS in order to stream a whole bunch of Inazuma Eleven. I sent the 3DS in a week ago, and got it back this past Friday. I was amazed to find out that it works much better than I expected it to. As you may have heard I have a lot of trouble with my El Gato Gaming Capture HD. The video feed is always a few seconds delayed, and audio sync is a complete nightmare.

I got my 3DS capture card installed from www.3DSCapture.com. The guy who does it goes by Loopy and I've got to give him major props. This capture card works like a dream. A thin, black box is integrated into the back of the 3DS. A micro USB port is then used to hook it up to the computer. From the website all I had to do was download a driver, and some basic capture software. I then opened OBS and it started right up. You just capture the windows of the capture software and it goes. There is no delay and I can actually hear the audio through my headphones!

With my hot new capture card I've been streaming the majesty that is Inazuma Eleven. It's anime soccer. You should really check it out.

The reason I'm writing this is to tell you all what and when I will be streaming, because this week I've got a lot going on.

Tonight, mere minutes after I finish typing this, I will be streaming Inazuma Eleven until I beat the story. That should take me about two hours. That's mainly because I've streamed it for over 12 hours since Saturday...

After tonight I will be taking a break from streaming Inazuma Eleven until some unspecified time next week. I will then be starting the second game in the series.

For the past few weeks I haven't been streaming Thursday Throwback, but I am now starting it again. This past Thursday Landers, Noukeo, and I streamed Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO. This coming Thursday we will be doing Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. We're getting back on track, so look forward to some hot action every Thursday for the foreseeable future.

If neither of those interest you, then perhaps you'll want to show up on Saturday when I stream a full playthrough of Grim Fandango Remastered. I streamed myself playing the original a few months ago for charity, but this time it's not. I've played it a bit so far, and it seems pretty awesome!

So yeah, that's what's going on with my Twitch channel. I'm trying to do a lot, and I hope it works out.

Go to www.twitch.tv/drac96 and witness all the magic! Make sure to follow me on twitter @Manatron to see when I go live.

No comments:

Post a Comment