Saturday, November 15, 2014

Let's Play: Bayonetta 2 is Over

So, it turns out that Let's Plays aren't the best format for the way I play video games. I like to binge play games. With a Let's Play I had to stop and render videos after every chapter, which vastly slowed down the way I played Bayonetta 2. If I ever do anything like this again I'll probably just stream large chunks of me playing a game and then export it to YouTube.

I made a huge dump of episodes today, so that I could finish the series up. Sadly there were some technical difficulties though. The 14th episode mysteriously has no commentary, so that's just game audio. I am kind of against re-recording and making the same reactions again, so I left it as it was.

As if that wasn't annoying enough the 15th episode was not watchable. The video file freaked out halfway through and the frame rate halved. So you'd get to the end of the video in terms of audio, but it was only half of the actual video... Needless to say that wasn't something I wanted to upload. So I just left it out completely. It's the 14th chapter of the game, so if you want to see a mech punch stuff you can find that.

I liked Bayonetta 2 a lot, and I'm happy to post the entire playlist here so I can stop flooding this page with individual updates. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment