Saturday, November 1, 2014

Let's Play: Bayonetta 2 - Episode 2 - Squirrel With Bling

Surpriise, the video quality is still not great! With this, the second episode of my first Let's Play, I up the video quality just a bit. Now when I'm in battle you can actually tell what's happening as opposed to having the screen turn into several large pixels...

So I will continue to try and work out the kinks in my system. YouTube really has a knack for taking a high quality video and making it look completely awful!

Despite the issues I've been having this video turned out quite well. Join me as I play through Chapter 1 of Bayonetta 2!

Update: I uploaded a higher bit-rate file and the difference in quality was miniscule. The video is quite watchable, I'm just crazy and want it to be perfect. Since I've been messing with this for weeks I'm just going to have to accept the video quality of this fast moving game and move on with my life. Please look forward to the rest of the game!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment