Friday, October 17, 2014

Peggle 2 Test Stream Extravaganza!

Have you ever wanted to see what the credits in Peggle 2 are like? Have you ever wanted to see Peggle 2 in glorious 480p SD? If you said yes to either of those questions, then I have the perfect video for you!

Earlier I decided it was time to try my hand at streaming, and of course I picked Peggle 2. The stream itself went fine, but I didn't realize it was in SD. My internet is very slow, so I'm sure HD wouldn't work very well at all. In some point in the transfer between Twitch and YouTube the quality got even lower, so the video on YouTube looks a little awful.

Never fear though, because I will not give up. Sure my first video isn't the best, but I had fun doing it. I'm going to try streaming more often and record some videos using the record function to see how they turn out.

So please, check out the first ever Game Time With Manny video. It's the oh so compelling Peggle 2 test stream. Enjoy!



Now I can finally start saying please like the video and subscribe, but I'll try my best to keep it to a minimum. Please visit the channel here. I'll probably be posting many more videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment