Monday, October 13, 2014

Party Game Sundays: Around the World in 50 Games


I've never been big on playing flash games, or really any in browser games. That's the main reason why I think Around the World in 50 Games is terrible. It's essentially a bunch of bad flash games where clicking with the most is replaced with clicking on things with the Wii-mote. There was no point while playing this game that I had fun. There was a rhythm mini-game that was decent, but at no point was it fun.

There was even that game where you're a small fish and you eat other fish to grow larger. It worked very poorly, and I was constantly getting eaten by fish that seemed smaller than me. Most of the other games were all point and shoot type games and none of them were well executed. You could easily just search for any website with flash games on the internet and have a better time than we did with this game.

This is the only screenshot I could find...

The title also makes absolutely no sense. I would have guessed that these would be mini-games themed around various parts of the world, but instead none of them are. Hell, we didn't even get the full 50 game experience. The multiplayer portion of the game only had around 15 games available to play, which was probably for the best since it was such a bad experience.What was even weirder was that it was only a 2 player game even though every single game could have easily facilitated four or more players at once...

I can't even think of things to say about this game. It was absolutely terrible. I'm being absolutely serious when I say you should go play flash games instead. This is by no means the worst game we've played, but it's pretty close to the bottom of our stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment