Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Let's Play: Bayonetta 2

As you may have noticed over the past few years many people on YouTube play through video games in their entirety. These are generally known as Let's Plays and they are done in many separate parts. Now that I have proper recording equipment I decided to get in on the action.

For my first one I decided to play Bayonetta 2, because there aren't an insane amount of Wii-U's out there. Also I think Bayonetta was an amazing game. I have recorded the first episode, which you can find below. However, the quality of the video is not the best. The El Gato Game Capture HD I use does not do well with encoding high action sequences. So while the file looks incredible on my computer, once it's uploaded to YouTube the quality takes a major hit.

With the installments going forward I'll be using a different program to capture the footage. While the overall quality will probably not be as high, the action sequences should look much better. So please, enjoy the first episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment