Saturday, October 25, 2014

Grim Fandango Playthrough for the Kids!

The day is here at last, and we're about to go live! Noukeo and I will be streaming an entire playthrough of Grim Fandango for Extra Life. Extra life is a yearly event where tons of people stream video games in order to collect money for Children's Miracle Network. We don't have a super huge following or anything, so we're hoping to get the modest sum of $100. Hopefully you can join us in our quest through the land of the dead and maybe even toss a little money to the kids!

Like I said we'll be going live in five minutes on my Twitch channel. If the link doesn't work you can get there at www.twitch.tv/drac96.

If you're in the giving mood you can visit out Extra Life donation page. I wrote a more in-depth explanation as to why we're doing this there. It also allows for you to donate right to the Children's Miracle Network. You can go here for that, or go to www.extra-life.org/participant/drac96

It takes around 12 hours to complete our journey through the land of the dead normally. I fully expect my laptop to overheat at some point and we'll probably need food. So expect a few delays during the stream while we try to figure those things out. It would be super nice if everything goes right!

I hope to see you in the Twitch chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment